The Kelty Pro Purchase Program is designed to connect and build relationships with professionals and influencers in the outdoor industry.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible?
- Outdoor Industry Professionals: Employees of companies in the Camping, Climbing, Hunting, Cycling, or Snow Sport industries.
- Military Service Member and Veterans: Active duty service members or veterans. Please note Pro orders can only be shipped to US or APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
- Peace Corps Volunteers: Active Peace Corps services members. Please note Pro orders can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Government Employees of Land Management Agencies: Employees of the following government agencies: Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management, National Park Service, Fish and Wildlife Service, or state public land management agencies.
- Professional Outdoor Guides and Instructors: Individuals that offer professional outdoor guiding services or provide professional instruction for recreational outdoor activities (examples include backpacking, hunting, cycling, snow sports).
- Employees of Conservation Non-Profits: Employees of non-profit agencies whose mission is to help protect public lands or get kids outside (whether it be underprivileged, disabled or to assist in conservation of public lands).
How do I join?
If you qualify under our eligibility requirements, please submit your application here. Please apply with your work/organizational email. We review applications regularly and will notify you via email if your application is approved within two weeks of submission.
How do I make a pro return? Can I return to a store?
Pro Program purchases are not eligible for returns. All sales are final. If you have any questions about a product before you order, please reach out to our customer service team at email@example.com.
Do I have to pay for shipping?
All pro orders are charged $9.99 for shipping.
How long is my Pro account active?
You will need to reapply to the program every two years. We reserve the right to terminate membership at any time if program abuse is suspected.
Can I purchase a gift for someone with my discount?
This program is designed for you and you alone. Purchasing for friends and family, or for resale is prohibited. Periodically, we may offer a 'Friends & Family' promotion on specific products, and this is your opportunity to purchase for others. You will only be alerted of this sale if you opt into our newsletter. Abuse of the program will result in termination of your account. If you are looking to purchase items for a large group or organization please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I apply for the program if I work internationally?
Pro orders can only be shipped to addresses within the United States.
Are Pro orders covered under warranty?
Items purchased through the program are covered under our limited lifetime warranty. This does not include damage caused by wear and tear.