Built For Extremes
Coyote Brown: 8340-01-690-3344
The Kelty 4-6 Person Squad 4-Season Tent is the most robust Extreme Cold Weather squad tent to date. It’s made to withstand the most brutal elements mother nature can dish out, with industry-leading materials that have 15,000 mm of Polyurethane coating; to the strongest poles that can withstand up to 4 lbs per sq ft of snow.
With 3 egress points there is plenty of access for both your gear and sleeping area. The Kelty 4-6 Person Squad 4-Season Tent was designed to accommodate up to 6 soldiers and gear without minimizing the overall footprint while staying low visibility.
- Pole configuration designed for quick set up
- 3 door configuration for multiple entry and exit points
- Multiple vestibules for gear storage
- Fly vents to prevent cold weather condensation
- Fly available in MC / OCP / ALPINE / CB + FR CPAI-84 & IR treated
- Meets or exceeds CPAI-84 flammability standard
- Dimensions: 85 in x 116 in / 216 cm x 295 cm
- Floor: 68.5 ft2 / 6.36 m2
- Peak Height: 60 in / 152.4 cm
- Min Weight: 14 lbs 3 oz / 6.45 kg
- 70D nylon ripstop w/ 15,000mm coating (stronger, higher hydrostatic)
- 70D No See Um Mesh