You're invited to National Camp at Home Day on 3/27!
We're all in this together. And we know we're all starting to go a little stir crazy and dreaming about future adventures.
On 3/27, join us (virtually) for National Camp at Home Day! Set up your tents & sleeping bags, in the living room or the yard, use your fire pit and roast some marshmallows or make a dinner of hot dogs and spend some time camping in the great out(in)doors! Bonus points for pillows, decorative lights, and games!
Lead a camp
Rally the household to participate at camp. Invite your friends & family, and participate in a digital campfire over a video call.
What to Love About National Camp-at-Home Day
- No Dirt, No Problem. This is actually the *perfect* time to win over your dirt-averse partner to the wonders of camping! Whether you’re pitching your tent in your living room or backyard, it’s probably a whole lot less dusty (and buggy, for that matter) than the actual wilderness.
- All Fur Babies Welcome. We understand that not all cats are adventure cats—and not all dogs are cool with the unfamiliar sounds and smells of the great outdoors. Now’s your chance to safely introduce those sweet babies to the wonders of camping, very close to home.
- All Rug Rats Welcome. Now that we think about it, the same goes for your kiddos! A home campout is a great way to ease your littlest campers into the adventure of the outdoors—with an easy out if they’re freaked out by the change in routine.
- No Cooler Required. I mean, you’re welcome to set up that camp stove and dig out all of your dirt-proof utensils? But you could also just traipse into the house and prepare the deluxe version of your favorite camping meal using the handy appliances and stuff in your kitchen. Everything tastes better when you don’t have to scrub plates in a bucket of lukewarm water.
- Camp-In Theatre. The DIY backyard theatre—we’ve all thought about it, but very few of us have actually tried it. There’s never been a better time. Now, imagine watching The Goonies for the 87th time from the comfort of your Kelty Tru.Comfort Doublewide sleeping bag...bliss!
- No-Shame Glamping. Admit it: you’ve always wanted to glamp! Well, it’s YOUR house, homie—so nobody can throw shade because you dragged your double-wide mattress, fluffy rugs, Moroccan poufs and decorative pillow collection into the backyard.